Material Exchange Ventures AB (herein referred to as “MEV”) with its principal place of business at Sweden is a software company that provides technology solutions that transform how products are created and serviced, helping companies in retail industry achieve maximum result with reduced costs.
TITLE: QA Engineer
LOCATION: Subotica, Serbia
JOB DESCRIPTION: MEV software company is looking for a for a highly motivated, self-driven candidate with experience in QA.
– Define test plans and test cases based on software requirements;
– Perform system testing of the software development life cycle from the start to the end;
– Perform accurate and detailed defect and/ or change logging, reporting and tracking;
– Work proactively with the Development Team;
– Identify and measure relevant software quality metrics and analyze them as a part of continuous improvement initiatives;
– Develop automated test;
– Help developers with solving technical issues.
– At least 2 years of experience in quality assurance and testing methodologies;
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a similar field from an accredited institution;
– Experience with Agile software development methodologies;
– Solid understanding of QA processes and methodology;
– Experience in testing web and mobile applications;
– Working knowledge of developing and executing test plans;
– Strong initiative to improve processes, tools, methodologies and the overall quality of the product.
END DATE: 1st November, 2018
For further consideration please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating “QA Engineer” in the subject line.