Summary about the position:
We are looking for a Head of Marketing who will lead all our marketing and branding activities in social media, digital campaigning, advertising and other creative projects.
As the Head of Marketing, you would need to be expert in SaaS, Product-Led Growth, marketing strategy, brand development, PR for thought leadership, digital venues (website, social, email), demand and lead generation, customer advocacy, content development, marketing technology, partner development and strategic relationships, analyst relations, events, and analytics thereby driving revenue for the platform through our marketing efforts.
Your responsibilities will include developing plans to help establish our brand globally, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist with the ability to set vision and inspire your team members, we want you to join us right away. Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Leading and building a marketing team with strong focus on demand generation;
- Design and implement engaging digital marketing and communication solutions;
- Manage marketing functions providing leadership in marketing strategies and delivery to meet the business objectives;
- Consistently exceed targets and KPIs for brand awareness, customer engagement, and demand/lead generation programs;
- Develop and deliver marketing strategies and objectives, and track and optimise key marketing metrics;
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department;
- Set, monitor and report on team goals;
- Ensure our message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts;
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas;
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share;
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans;
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features);
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness;
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives;
- Problem solve, this will be a big part of the job, so the ability to think on your feet is a must.
As the Head of Marketing, you will support the CEO with their duties and also work within the management team to maintain the collective work to a good standard.
Things we are looking for:
Specialties: Product-Led Growth / SaaS / B2B Marketing Strategy / Brand Building / Digital Marketing / Customer Advocacy / Partnerships & Strategic Alliances / Analyst Relations / Events / Content & Video Strategy / Social Media / Marketing Technology / Lead Generation & Demand Generation / Account Based Marketing / Search Engine Marketing / Online Marketing Campaigns / Analytics / Product Launches / Media Relations / Public Speaking
Experience and education:
- 5+ year work experience as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing preferably in SaaS or e-commerce or marketplace platforms;
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns;
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords;
- Experience with CRM software;
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals;
- Analytical mind;
- Master’s degree in related field;
- Understanding of fashion industry (brands, material suppliers, manufactures);