Content Marketing Manager
Are you looking to be part of a proven, funded pioneering start-up that is transforming sourcing materials for fashion and footwear brands? Is it important to be part of the next big global tech company that is revolutionizing one of the most pollutive industries in the world through promoting sustainable production practices?
Founded in 2018, Swedish company Material Exchange is an international one-stop Marketplace where data meets innovation in a technology platform that simplifies the materials sourcing process for both buyers and suppliers. Making such a big vision happen can only happen with great talent so we are looking for out-of-the-box thinkers. If you dislike paper and are an aspiring hero for our planet, and want to join a growing international team of ambitious and friendly industry disruptors, we should talk!
WHO WE WANT TO HIRE:
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to be responsible for planning, developing and implementing the overall content strategy for Material Exchange. You will handle and oversee the creation, management, production and distribution of online and offline marketing content throughout the customer journey. This is an opportunity to help take our marketing to the next level.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Creative, collaborative, a natural storyteller
- Imaginative, passionate, innovative, independent thinker
- Self-motivated, inspired, team player, people person
- Problem-solver, crisis-resolver, organized, data-driven
- Like variety, a fast-paced environment, dynamic energy
- Life-long learner, want to grow in your role, and push the barriers of possibility
- Committed to continuous improvement for optimal results
- Aligned with our mission: ‘The Material Exchange mission is to help make material sourcing transactions between suppliers and buyers more efficient, transparent and cost-effective.’
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
You will bring your experience, skills, and project management knowledge to Content Marketing (in variety of formats from web copy to collaterals), Channel Marketing (campaigns, webinars, newsletters, social media, video, press releases, website and more), Customer Success Stories, Thought Leadership and Nurturing programs for different audiences and languages around the world. If it’s about driving brand visibility to demand to lead gen, and it involves managing marketing strategy, content, and engagement through the customer journey, it will be a part of your role in some way.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Leadership skills: works with, manages and plays well with others at all levels of the organization; understands customer buying journey; good judgment and discernment in decision-making and handling simultaneous projects; strong facilitation and coaching skills and experience; strengths-based personnel development; an obsession with finding new ways of solving problems strategically through unique and out-of-the-box strategies and approaches for optimal results
- Administrative skills: an ability to anticipate, identify, research, analyze, and prioritize needs to improve both our target audiences and infrastructure / workflow; loves to get stuff done on time and with quality; effectively prepares and then shares plans, challenges, progress, and results; work within budget parameters
- Technical skills: knowledge and experience in developing, implementing and optimizing multi-channel digital marketing activities and campaigns; a passion for and experience with B2B copywriting at all touchpoints of the customer journey; Wordpress (or other web dev); in-depth knowledge of Hubspot (or other CRM system), Trello (or other project management system); confident with social media platforms including 3rd-party publishing and scheduling tools; understand data-driven marketing with working knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO
- Other basics: 5+ years’ experience in B2B digital marketing; speak and write well in English (other languages a plus); experience in geolocal marketing a plus; industry experience (Footwear, Apparel, Materials Management) is a MAJOR plus; a sense of humor and positive mindset; an interest in being a hero for the planet through sustainability
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer the opportunity to join a fast-growing international start-up that is on the leading edge of innovation in materials sourcing. We are a group of colleagues who are extremely passionate about our individual craft, what we’re creating together, and each other. We support our employees with competitive compensation, as well as flexible working hours and remote working capabilities.
We embrace diversity and inclusion, respect and value differences, and appreciate diverse life experiences. We know when people from different backgrounds and points of view work together, we can create significant change and value – for our customers, partners, employees and for the planet.
Interested in helping change an industry that touches nearly every person on the planet (meaning anybody who wears clothes and shoes) through this position? Please send us your CV! We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates.
Please contact us, include the job title in the subject:
We do take care about your personal data. If you leave any personal data when contacting us do not worry. For more information, please read our Privacy Notice.