Are you looking to be part of a proven, funded pioneering start-up that is re-defining the fashion, apparel, and footwear industry? Is it important for you to be part of the next big global tech company that is revolutionizing one of the most pollutive industries in the world through promoting sustainable production practices? Material Exchange is the global virtual Marketplace where data meets innovation in a revolutionary technology platform to transform the materials sourcing process and simplify complex relationships between footwear and apparel brands and material suppliers. Making such a big vision happen can only happen with great talent and we are looking for out-of-the-box thinkers to join our growing international team of industry disruptors. If this is you, we should talk!
WHO WE WANT TO HIRE:
We are looking for an exceptional DevOps Engineer who will work directly with the DevOps team and Senior DevOps manager to test system integrity. You will design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management, test implemented designs. Also, you will build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning and handle code deployments in all environments, monitor metrics and develop ways to improve.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations;
- Build, maintain and monitor configuration standards;
- Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks;
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects;
- Manage CI and CD tools with team;
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes;
- Improve infrastructure development and application development;
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company;
- Researching and recommending new approaches to improve the networked computer system;
- Providing technical support when requested;
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, engineering, software engineering or related field;
- Very good written and verbal communication in English language is a must;
- Experience with Linux and Windows infrastructures, networking (LAN, WAN), database SQL (Oracle SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL), CI/CD tools, scripting such as PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby, .NET;
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer or operations field;
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations;
- Knowledge of one cloud platform (AWS, Azure);
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer the opportunity to join a fast-growing international start-up that is on the leading edge of innovation in materials sourcing. We support our employees with competitive compensation, as well as flexible working hours and remote working capabilities.
We embrace diversity and inclusion, respect and value differences, and appreciate diverse life experiences. We know when people from different backgrounds and points of view work together, we can create significant change and value – for our customers, partners, employees and for the planet.
Interested? Please send us your CV! We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates.
Please contact us, include the job title in the subject:
We do take care about your personal data. If you leave any personal data when contacting us do not worry. For more information, please read our Privacy Notice.