Are you looking to be part of a proven, funded pioneering start-up that is re-defining the fashion, apparel, and footwear industry? Is it important for you to be part of the next big global tech company that is revolutionizing one of the most pollutive industries in the world through promoting sustainable production practices? Material Exchange is the global virtual Marketplace where data meets innovation in a revolutionary technology platform to transform the materials sourcing process and simplify complex relationships between footwear and apparel brands and material suppliers. Making such a big vision happen can only happen with great talent and we are looking for out-of-the-box thinkers to join our growing international team of industry disruptors. If this is you, we should talk!
WHO WE WANT TO HIRE:
We are looking for a QA Lead to be responsible for overseeing the software features testing as a collaborative team member. You will be responsible for leading quality review of various applications, including test plans, test strategy, and test cases in partnership with developers, business analysts and project managers to shape and verify code as well as check conformance to system requirements. You will rely on test automation and manual testing tools. Additionally, you will help define QA coding standards and frameworks, and identify emerging technologies and evaluating their applicability to our client’s business goals.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Oversee projects for workflow priorities, risks, team strengths and appropriate assignment of resources
- Manage and assist when appropriate the implementation and execution of functional, regression, and acceptance tests, including test environment setup/teardown, test automation, and exploratory testing
- Re-evaluate the test strategy to adjust for new information, changing risks, shifting priorities, and schedules and oversee test data and documentation
- Review client requirement and provide feedback, evaluate and implement new technologies, offer strategies for new opportunities, share viable solutions for issues/errors
- Lead/mentor Test Engineers and junior staff by sharing knowledge for informed decision-making, problem-solving, and goal achievement
- Assist in formulating QA standards, best practices, and strategic plans as well as organizational policies and processes
- Assist in team development, including recruiting and evaluating potential team members
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Technical skills: Java 8, Selenium 2 / WebDriver, Junit, TestNG, Jira / XRay, web debugging tools (developer console), Postman, docker, git / bitbucket, mySQL language
- Administration skills: Linux environment (CentOS, Ubuntu), Jenkins CI
- QA skills: 5+ years’ knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Positive startup mentality, innovative and able to adapt to the ever-changing market. Purpose-driven, always thinking outside the box, and working at a fast pace
- Practical experience with hiring, training and leading a team
- Other basics: speak and write English well, and Bachelor’s degree
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer the opportunity to join a fast-growing international start-up that is on the leading edge of innovation in materials sourcing. We support our employees with competitive compensation, as well as flexible working hours and remote working capabilities.
We embrace diversity and inclusion, respect and value differences, and appreciate diverse life experiences. We know when people from different backgrounds and points of view work together, we can create significant change and value – for our customers, partners, employees and for the planet.
Interested? please send us your CV! We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates.
Please contact us, include the job title in the subject:
We do take care about your personal data. If you leave any personal data when contacting us do not worry. For more information, please read our Privacy Notice.