Summary about the position:
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release.
Senior Frontend Developer responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building modules and testing features before release. If you have hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will deploy and maintain functional, secure and high-quality applications.
- Perform coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing, code reviewing and other related activities in accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards;
- Follow the existing company, team and project processes and procedures and suggest how to improve them;
- Work with project manager and quality assurance representative to estimate issue resolution or package implementation efforts;
- Write technical design specifications, participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations;
- Perform unit and integration testing of an application and identify, troubleshoot and solve application code related issues;
Things we are looking for:
- Experience and interest in leading the team will be considered as a big advantage;
- Readiness to share your knowledge with less experienced colleagues, but also to learn new concepts and software technologies as needs arise;
- Passion about clean code, enjoy pair-programming, TDD, & code reviews;
- Review and estimation of user stories in an agile process;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively – both verbally and in written communication;
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken);
Experience and education:
- 4+ years of working experience in frontend development – Angular, Typescript or similar technology;
- Familiar with Responsive design;
- Experience with RESTful Web Services and APIs;
- Experience in creating self-contained, reusable modules and components;
- Effective use of the Git source control system including branching, merging and pull requests;
- Experience with Scrum methodology;